Salary is DOE
3 months ago
A well established and exciting Irish organisation is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst for a permanent position in Dublin west. You will work alongside Project Managers on various business critical IT projects for the organisations customers.
If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within a great team and excellent work culture then this is the job for you. You will have the opportunity to progress within the company and develop your career and skillset.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Working as a business analyst on various different types of IT projects.
- Assisting senior team members with IT documentation, processes and procedures.
- Working on multiple business critical projects at any one time.
- Working with stakeholders to translate technical requirements into documentation.
What you will need:
- You will be a well organised graduate with an IT related degree excellent work ethic or you will have 0 - 1 years' experience in a similar/Business Analyst role.
- Experience/knowledge of IT documentation/processes or procedures.
- Excellent work ethic and a can do attitude.
- You will have outstanding communication skills.
- You will be comfortable dealing with different levels of stakeholders.
What the organisation will offer you:
The organisation will offer you extensive training that will provide you with the tools you need to be successful in your role and for career progression. There is also opportunity to progress into a more senior role down the line.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisín Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 9609783
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our