016 49 85 46
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a recently graduated mechanical or manufacturing engineer within a leading food manufacturing company in Kildare. If you have a strong academic record, attention to detail, and wish to gain valuable experience in the project management life cycle, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Assistance in the implementation of capital projects in a focused and hands-on role
- As a member of the engineering team, supervision of projects and operational activities
- Maintenance of company drawings
- Best practice and support to plant maintenance teams - equipment and process technology, technical and regulatory compliance, training and facilitation
- Ensure all engineering works and design are carried out to appropriate GMP and environmental Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards (BRC)
- To be a key player in our goal of achieving Technical Excellence
- Health and safety within the engineering team
- Drive Continuous Improvement Projects
- Third level degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Manufacturing a distinct advantage)
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Best in Industry Practices including Automation of Manual System
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.