10 days ago
Junior Project Manager
Ready to move into your next role as a Junior Project Manager? If you are a recent graduate who wants to take the next step working at an amazing BioPharma company then keep reading!
This is a temporary contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for managing, supporting and scheduling a diverse portfolio of strategic projects
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are compliant with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes
- You will generate and deliver a detailed project execution plan concerning the execution of all aspects of the project
- You will be involved in leading and supporting project teams through projects
- You will be responsible for developing project budgets, obtaining approvals for and adhering to project scope
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are a recent graduate and/or have at least 1 years' experience in a project management position
- You have a Level 8 degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Automation/Process Engineering
- You are familiar with project life-cycle stage-gate process
- You are proactive, eager to learn and have the ability to work in a team-based environment
- You have excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.