about 1 month ago
Lab Systems Specialist
Could this Lab Systems Specialist role be your next dream job? Are you looking to grow your career in the Biopharmaceutical industry? Look no further, this is the job for you! My client is currently growing their team and they need someone like you to join them.
- Create and maintain lab systems by executing the appropriate change management process to support laboratory testing activities
- Support review of change controls associated with lab systems, identify system impact, and develop appropriate change actions
- Execute and document appropriate change control
- Review method/specification changes and work with appropriate SMEs to assess impact to lab systems data set up
- Test changes/enhancements through dry runs and receive feedback from lab users, when required
- Setup verification testing as appropriate for the lab system.
- Execute User Acceptance Testing for system functionality changes.
- Communicate impact of lab system changes to integrated systems areas
- Evaluate, recommend and implement processes to improve compliance and the efficiency of laboratory testing operations
- Assist with compiling/tracking team metrics.
- Author, revise, and/or review procedural documents
- Provide ad hoc support to users for issues/questions on the lab system
- Minimum BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.