9 months ago
I am looking for a Lead AI Developer for Data Governance for my client’s intelligent data center at the Ireland Research Center. If you have extensive cutting-edge technology research and system design experience, and extensive practical application knowledge in the field of big data and database, furthermore, you are keen to explore and innovate, and build a system that provides big data and database services for private cloud customers around the world, this position is an ideal next step for you!
What you'll be doing:
- As the lead of the Data Lake Platform Development team, you will help to create the next generation Big Data Analytics platform while collaborating with experts and working with cutting edge technologies in the Big Data space:
- Lead in analyzing the software requirements and software elements for Big Data Platform design.
- Self-motivated AI engineer who takes ownership of the design and implementation of SW components
- Take charge of the design and code writing for a specific cross-sub-system or codes of key algorithms.
- Work with cross-functional teams to integrate AI-based solutions into production SW Stack
- Text and Language processing, classification, summarization, topic extraction, and de-identification using state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
- Research, design new ideas and develop them in real world
- Lead in development of Big Data Platform incorporation with existing services
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure architectural integrity.
- Participate in different open source and standard meetings to present solutions
What you'll need:
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering. Bachelors degree with related industrial experience are welcome to apply.
- 10+ years of work experience in related fields for principle level
- Strong programming skills with Python, C, C++, Java
- Hands-on experience in one of the AI frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, etc
- Demonstrated strong background/experience in Natural Language Processing
- Strong background in deep learning models such as those with RNNs, LSTMs, and encoder-decoder.
- Experience in deploying AI models in real industrial platform/hardware is required
- Experience developing and using virtualization, container-based and cloud platforms such as Kubernetes, Open stack, Swarm, Docker, etc. is an asset
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luca Piano from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 9609776.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.