016 49 85 46
12 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Lead EHS Engineer? If you are a spectacular EHS Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Athlone.
What will you do in this job?
- You will oversee the site process safety management programme, including change management and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)/HAZOPs
- You will oversee the technology transfer/introduction of new products to the site from an EHS and process safety perspective
- You will lead and provide specialist advice to the EHS team and other key stakeholders in support of capital projects
- You will oversee the site EHS engineering-related programmes, including process safety/ATEX, machinery compliance and fire safety/loss prevention
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 3-5 years of experience as an EHS Engineer in a pharmaceutical, chemical or other highly regulated manufacturing environment
- You have 3rd level qualification in Engineering/Science, preferably Chemical, Process or Mechanical
- You have demonstrated competencies overseeing Process Safety management programmes including ATEX (flammable liquids and combustible powders) and mechanical integrity
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.