3 months ago
Job Title: Line Leader
Location: Dublin 15
My client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Line Leader to join a global leading manufacturing facility based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of a production line, ensuring that all tasks are completed efficiently and on schedule.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the production line
- Monitor the production process to ensure that quality standards are met
- Train new employees on the production process and safety procedures
- Communicate with other departments to ensure that the production line is running smoothly
- Manage and motivate the team to meet production targets and improve productivity
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback to team members
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and maintain a safe working environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality control and production processes
This role offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for career advancement. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Line Leader, we encourage you to apply today!
Please submit your resume to Megan O'Connor at for consideration.