3 months ago
An innovative brand builder company operating in the food manufacturing sector is looking for a Logistics Administrator who would join their Logistics team and be part of one of the most exciting FMCG businesses in Ireland! If you have experience in warehouse administration and you are looking for a fast-track career path, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Assisting the Warehouse Administrator and Logistics Manager
- General warehouse documentation processing & management
- Using voice picking system to assign picks
- Query resolution on orders/hauliers etc.
- Organising collections
- Liaising with customer planning team on orders
- Co-ordinate Goods Inwards transport with suppliers and Logistics Manager
- Record all CHEP pallet movements on CHEP Portfolio system
- Generate CHEP balance reports for transport partners and non-compliant customers
- Updating and maintaining inventory report whilst communicating any shortages to the Logistics Manager
- Maintain clear and concise communication with Accounts and Customer Planning departments
- Acting as a back-office specialist with ability to assist customer queries
- Assisting in building and completing any reports that may be required
- 1-2 years warehouse administration or similar administration experience
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Experience working with ERP or Voice Picking systems would be advantageous
The next step for you:??
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to?Simona Morelli?from?Next Generation Recruitment?or alternatively call her on her direct line on??+353 1 6498537. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.?