10 days ago
Role Title: Logistics Coordinator
Reference Number: KC11506
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator for a multi-national FMCG organisation based in Kildare. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience as part of the Supply Chain function within a hugely successful fast paced and dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 1-2 years experience within a logistics position to progress their career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Overall responsibility for distribution of products (temperature controlled and ambient) on a global scale
- Organise inbound and outbound deliveries within drivers and 3PL's
- Responsible for day to day administration requirements associated with deliveries/orders
- Liaising with Sales and Supply Chain teams in relation to sales orders to ensure forecast and deliveries to customers are accurate
- Manage relationship with 3PL's to include contract negotiations
- 1-2 years’ logistics experience in a fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel experience is a necessity, SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Relevant third level degree preferably a CIPM/IIPMM Qualification
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at or alternatively call . All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.