19 days ago
Are you ready for your next role in Logistics?
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Logistics Specialist for one of Ireland's leading pharmaceutical companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing end to end supply chain and logistics support in various tasks in order for the operation to run at an optimal level.
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job, based in Co. Clare.
- Support site leaders and departments by organising and reporting various duties and services such as site repairs, obtaining supplier quotes and ensuring all SOP's have adhered.
- Track, monitor, and report on the performance of the contract manufacturers and internal sites regarding the supply of products while helping to resolve any issues/escalations.
- Assist with the investigation, and successful resolution, of Transportation & Distribution incidents.
- Manage and report the planning of Transportation Movements with company approved transportation companies and storage facilities.
- 1+ years experience in a similar Logistics/Supply Chain role within an organisation, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities; attention to detail, computer literacy is essential for this role.
- Advanced experience and expertise using Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.