almost 3 years ago
Machine Learning Engineer/Researcher
My client, a global telecommunications company based in Dublin City Centre are looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer/Researcher on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will tasked with developing key data mining and machine learning algorithms. They will also take strategic approaches to solve operation problems, dissect how large-scale, complicated systems work, and feel a great satisfaction from making continuous improvements.
- Use deep learning and machine learning to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Develop new tools using cutting edge technology focusing on efficiency and automation
- Work closely with the AIOps team to jointly develop innovative tools driven by AI
- Build ML systems in production settings
- Collaborate with colleagues from science, engineering, and business backgrounds
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4+ years of experience as an ML, Data Scientist, Data Dngineer, or Bioinformatician.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., Pandas, R) and programming languages (e.g., Python, Java).
- Experience with applying machine learning on large-scale datasets.
- Hands-on expertise with ML libraries (e.g., Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras)
- Experience with fast prototyping
- MSc (PhD preferred) in Computer Science.
THE NEXT STEP FOR YOU:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.