016 49 85 46
9 months ago
A leading food manufacturing facility is looking for an experience Maintenance and Engineering Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of engineering and maintenance department across all sites of this company.
- Planning/scheduling of maintenance works to ensure maximum operational efficiency and minimize plant downtime.
- Maintain plant safety compliance, safe standards of maintenance work, equipment upkeep, and coordinate safe systems of work in relation to permits as required by the company and regulatory authorities.
- Management of maintenance budgets and daily maintenance costs.
- Management of utilities including water, electricity and steam in line with agreed targets.
- Management of suppliers to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of spares and services
- Manage preventive maintenance system to deliver an effective planned maintenance programme.
- Support overall project execution with a focus on safety, schedule, and budget adherence while complying with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations, and codes.
- Be actively involved in lean initiatives to drive efficiencies.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Man management experience essential
- Food manufacturing experience essential
- Must hold appropriate educational qualifications
- Capex project management experience
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.