016 49 85 46
4 days ago
A leading fresh meat production facility is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. You will be involved in both the maintenance and repair of production, and any other equipment.
- Maintenance of all production machinery
- Repair all minor breakdowns
- Carry out preventative maintenance work to production machinery
- Monitor and repair were necessary, all utility services for machinery
- Carry out minor installations
- Extended training on specific machines (machine ownership)
- Aid in the design, installation of new lines and processes
- Mechanical or Electrical time served apprenticeship
- Experience in food/FMCG industry
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.