over 2 years ago
Maintenance Supervisor - Permanent role - Shift role - Strong Package
This large manufacturing site is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their site on Engineering Team. The role will see this person overseeing a team of 6 - 8 people on the Maintenance Technicians.
The operation here have heavily invested in the site which has created this opportunity and are looking for a person who is looking for long term career growth potential
The site operated on a 24/7 basis and this role is a 3 cycle shift.
- Run the Maintenance for the manufacturing site
- Organise the daily Maintenance operations and delegate amongst the Maintenance Team
- Execute the established planned maintenance schedules for the site
- Assess the operations to identify any areas there the processes can be improved and made more efficient manufacturing environment
- Assist in the management and processing of any change processes onsite
- Work closely with all other divisions to make sure that we maintenance planning is executed in a strong supportive manner and in line with overall site projects
- Play a strong role in the development, selection and installation of new processes and machinery
- Provide support and direction to both Management onsite and the Maintenance Team
- Follow validation processes onsite for all necessary processes
- Drive best practice site at all times
- Drive Health and Safety practices on-site at all times
- Support any industrial relation issues if needed
- 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline is essential
- Experience managing or supervising a maintenance team from a Manufacturing environments is essential
- Experience on a FDA regulates site is a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line 01 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval