016 49 85 46
7 months ago
This large manufacturing site is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their site on Engineering Team. The role will see this person overseeing a team of 6 - 8 people on the Maintenance Technicians.
The operation here have heavily invested in the site which has created this opportunity and are looking for a person who is looking for long term career growth potential
The site operated on a 24/7 basis and this role is a 3 cycle shift.
- Run the Maintenance for the manufacturing site
- Organise the daily Maintenance operations and delegate amongst the Maintenance Team
- Execute the established planned maintenance schedules for the site
- Assess the operations to identify any areas there the processes can be improved and made more efficient manufacturing environment
- Assist in the management and processing of any change processes onsite
- Work closely with all other divisions to make sure that we maintenance planning is executed in a strong supportive manner and in line with overall site projects
- Play a strong role in the development, selection and installation of new processes and machinery
- Provide support and direction to both Management onsite and the Maintenance Team
- Follow validation processes onsite for all necessary processes
- Drive best practice site at all times
- Drive Health and Safety practices on-site at all times
- Support any industrial relation issues if needed
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline is essential
- Experience managing or supervising a maintenance team from a Manufacturing environments is essential
- Experience on a FDA regulates site is a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.