016 49 85 46
3 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Maintenance Technician? If you are a spectacular Maintenance Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing Pharmaceutical manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Athlone.
What will you do in this job?
- You will perform maintenance, planned corrective and predictive work, on all manufacturing, service and utility equipment
- You will support the attainment of the production schedule and departmental KPIs
- You will assist in monitoring (and improving) performance of key equipment
- You will collaborate with the other departments (Quality Control, Manufacturing and Validation) ensuring that all work is in compliance with GMP directives
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a relevant trade qualification(Mechanical and/or Electrical)
- You have strong knowledge of GMP/utility systems
- You have a proven track record working with high volume processing/utility equipment
- This is a multiskilled role, both mechanical and electrical skills required, and there is requirement to work a 4 cycle shift pattern
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.