about 2 years ago
My client is a Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant, that is part of a highly successful pharmaceutical manufacturing group and are located in Dublin West. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to come and join their high performing shift team, responsible for the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of process equipment. Training in maintenance duties will be provided to ensure you are equipped to carry out your expected duties, this will involve both in-house on the job training, and training by external agencies.
Your main duties:
- Maintaining and upgrading safety equipment and mechanisms and responding to unplanned and emergency maintenance and assisting in emergency response operations (such as; Firefighting, Search and Rescue, Spillage control and First Aid.
- Assisting in maintaining adequate store of spare parts, project work and Trouble shooting.
- Carrying out and documenting preventative maintenance checks on process equipment, energies and utility equipment.
- Calibration of plant instrumentation and assisting in the control and supervision of contractors on site.
- Working in an organised fashion to relieve work requisition forms.
- Documentation – all maintenance carried out to be recorded accurately and to be filed neatly.
- Meet with the Plant Engineer for periodic Performance Reviews to discuss performance and set objectives.
The skills and background needed:
- Experience: 3+yrs performing maintenance on process equipment (preferably in a GMP commercial manufacturing environment).
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Technical certification/trade in the electrical/instrumentation related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Rory Lynch from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.