7 months ago
My client is a highly successful global food manufacturer who is looking for a Maintenance Technician to come and join their high performing team in their Irish Fresh food production Facility. The successful candidate would be responsible for the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of process equipment.
The facility is based in the Meath/ Louth/ North Dublin area.
Your main duties:
- Maintaining and upgrading safety equipment and mechanisms and responding to unplanned and emergency.
- Assisting in maintaining adequate store of spare parts, project work and Trouble shooting.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance work to production machinery as per manufacturer's specifications.
- Repair all minor breakdowns electrical and mechanical regardless of bias (electrical or mechanical).
- Aid in the design, installation of new lines and processes.
- Work in conjunction with Health & Safety Reps and the Health and Safety Office in Carrying out risk assessments on machinery and daily tasks, leading to recognised safe procedures of work.
- Liaise with production supervisor/manager during production downtime, and installation work.
The skills and background needed:
- Experience: 1+ years performing maintenance on process equipment (preferably in a GMP manufacturing environment).
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Certification/Trade in the electrical/mechanical related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The Next Step for you :
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.