12 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer - Device Manufacturing
One of my global clients in the technology and manufacturing area are looking for a manufacturing engineer to join their rapidly expanding team. As a vital part of the team, you will provide engineering support for manufacturing, and development of new and existing process technologies.
What does the job involve?
- You will be responsible for managing the overall equipment performance through the appropriate use of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Investigating new process technologies and evaluating potential competitive advantage and the cost-benefit of introduction.
- You will manage a variable workload to meet or exceed KPIs, such as yield, throughput, and productivity.
- You will identify and put in place permanent and effective technical or system solutions to problems.
- Preparing product and process reports or presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Updating manufacturing procedures, specs as required through ECO process.
You will have:
- Level 8 degree qualification in engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of ISO & FDA compliance.
- Practical understanding of lean manufacturing principles and statistics.
Advantageous to have:
- Jigs & Fixtures design and maintenance experience.
- Catheter assembly experience including braided shaft assembly and reflow, tip bonding and handle assembly.
- SolidWorks /AutoCAD skills.
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.