£43.9k - 48.3k per year
about 3 years ago
About the Company
My client is one of the largest and best known online retailers who have experienced exponential growth in last three years. Capitalising on this growth in the business, they are now planning the next phase of development and have created an exciting opportunity for a data driven Marketing Analyst to join the team.
About the Role
This is a brand new role for the business and comes about as they have realised that a knowledge and gap exists between the data they generate from almost 300k customers annually, and the insights expertise they need to inform their future marketing activities.
Ultimately, the Marketing Analyst will deliver timely, accurate and actionable insights on the performance of their overall Marketing efforts that will enable the business to provide convenient and tailored product offerings to their customers
- Provide insights and analysis on all online & offline marketing activity to measure effectiveness and ROI
- Interpret the data gained across multiple data sets (customer information, transactional information, online customer journeys, operational etc) and make recommendations to the business to ensure that future campaigns deliver on providing the right communication to various customer segments at the right time
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with various internal departments (marketing, trading, online UX/UI etc) to identify the knowledge gaps and provide insightful data-driven answers
- Influence stakeholders on how best to use insight to create commercial opportunities as well as for solving problems
- Design & develop a suite of management reporting solutions for the Marketing team that provides the latest progress and performance information and helps them to solve problems
- Help identify and refine tools and processes to improve data insight capability for stakeholders
- Champion a culture of data driven decision making, helping to develop and build automated tools and through education and upskilling of stakeholders
- Mathematical, Statistical, Analytical or Computer Science related educational qualification and/or relevant experience within the Analytics field
- At least 3 years’ experience of analysis and reporting within a consumer focused or commercial environment
- Experience in an eCommerce driven, online business or Retail industry
- Proficient in using analytics tools/platforms, with expertise in a scientific programming language and exposure to a BI platform (e.g. Google Analytics; Tableau) as well as a willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- Data-driven and analytical with an innate desire to interrogate and uncover
- The ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key stakeholders
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Shane Esler, Head of Digital, Next Generation Recruitment ([email protected]) or alternatively give me a call on 01 960 9997 (DD) for more detail.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.