€45k per year
+353 1 96 09 783
11 months ago
Marketing Analytics Manger
About the role
This Marketing Agency is looking to hire an Analytics Manager that can join the Management team in growing and developing this company's strategy. This role is a very influential position and will offer an individual the ability to have massive impact on the results and future strategic development of both this organisation, and the Client portfolio.
The role will see you working with all the people in the strategic planning function internally, and also with the stakeholders in the Clients portfolio.
It is a very detailed, results orientated position what will require strong advisory skills. A very analytical approach is essential to complete this role successfully. This position will be responsible for understanding Client's needs, interpreting the detailed data and then developing and guiding the strategies for the Clients throughout the projects.
- Partner with Social, Strategy, Creative, and Technology disciplines to provide actionable analysis of campaigns and always-on content.
- Research and deliver recurring client reports that translate insights into value for the client's digital and above-the-line activity - social media, website, SEO, paid media, CRM activity, and OOH advertising.
- Analyse and interpret data from multiple digital platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, CRM etc
- Create and manage custom, client-friendly dashboards to store and present social, website, CRM, and paid media data visually and interactively.
- Experience in an agency environment is essential for this role.
- Overall, a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar environment is required
- A strong communicator is required for this role as it will be responsible for communicating very technical strategies to what may be a non-strategic audience
- Familiar with digital media platforms, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager - Essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simone Caron at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.