30 days ago
- Coordinate customer specific projects with the NPD department delivering projects to the Sales team.
- Act as point of contact for customers engaged in the NPD process, communicating to and from the business.
- Coordinator of artwork as required and developed by the marketing department.
- Coordinator and communicator of all product information including costs and all specifications as outlined by various departments.
- Manage the design process of marketing materials from concept to print.
- Actively maintain a weekly project update meeting with the head of marketing
- Actively communicate to the Account managers status of projects.
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings.
- Identify new markets and opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Third level qualification in Business/Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with people at all levels and all departments.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.