2 months ago
My client, a leading food manufacturing company based in Co. Kildare, is looking for a Marketing Executive who will join the team and will support the company's vision to be a world leading food manufacturer through a marketing plan aligned to the strategy for growth.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will analyse and monitor consumer insights, market trends & data and present both internally to business stakeholders and externally to customers
- You will work with key customer accounts on gap analysis, presentations, market reports & insights that will result in quick business wins.
- You will create and manage digital media platforms for the business that will reach current and potential new buyers by educating them on all solutions available to meet their needs.
- You will manage the company's website with updates and blogs to heighten SEO on-line.
- You will manage identified trade shows and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
- You will create marketing material & presentation templates designed to aid sales and create new customer opportunities.
- You will create and manage all ESG marketing materials for the company.
- You will represent the company at industry events, award ceremonies and other public engagements.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline - Marketing, Business, etc.
- You have a previous experience with brand development & design in the food industry.
- You have excellent creative & communication skills.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.