016 49 85 46
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mechanical engineer within a leading multinational distillery based in Louth. Operating in a high-speed manufacturing environment, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day mechanical engineering support and continuous improvements in the production line of the bottling and packaging equipment. Drive, efficiency, and concern for the quality of the product is a must for this role.
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis on all production issues and stoppages
- Implement mechanical systems to improve equipment and production methods to reduce set-up times
- Develop, maintain and carry out the Preventative Maintenance programme in the bottling area
- Assist with developing and maintaining the capacity model for the manufacturing operation
- Maintain a high focus on Continuous Improvement initiatives both electrical/PLC and mechanical equipment.
- Maintain all documentation relating to all technical operations on site
- Level 8 degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience working in high speed/FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience in bottling environment (ideal, but not necessary)
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.