22 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Microbiology Supervisor ? If you are an experienced professional who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a full-time 22 month fixed term contract role based in Athlone.
What will you do in this job?
- Responsibility for management and appraisal of the performance and development of the Microbiology/QC sampling team.
- Lead and develop a team of 5 -7 analysts while ensuring high cGMP and GLP standards are maintained, and adherence to schedules and targets to meet regulatory and business requirements.
- Preparation, review and approval of documents such as SOPs, Analytical Protocols, Change Controls and Reports.
- Ensuring Microbiology laboratory readiness for internal, customer and regulatory inspections. Representing the Company at audits, client visits as required. Follow up on the close out of actions/ recommendations identified from both internal and external audits.
- Actively leading and supporting site projects, quality initiatives and continuous improvement programmes within the QC department.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Third level qualification (BSc or higher) in Microbiology/Related Science Discipline with desired 10 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment and a minimum of 3 years people management experience.
- Previous supervisor experience is necessary along with the ability to influence peer group.
- Technical troubleshooting experience, understands data driven decision making, critical thinking and experienced in all aspects of environmental monitoring, water systems, product testing in oral solid dosage forms.
- Previous experience of HPRA/FDA regulated site including regulatory audit preparation and auditor interaction experience.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.