€70k - 90k per year
11 months ago
Microsoft Azure Consultant
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions across multiple technologies
- Providing Microsoft Azure architecture, collaboration with other technical teams
- Implementation and Delivery of Microsoft Azure projects.
- Business Development and Technical Pre-Sales for key customers.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup).
- Collaborate and liaise with the team and customer stakeholders/ end users
Qualifications You will have:
- Direct experience of enterprise solution and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- Experience of setting up, deploying and managing multiple environments
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- It is essential that you have strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service products
- Microsoft Azure and 3rd party Security experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Virtual Machines
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates, JSON, Bash and deployment automation.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level Highly Available solutions.
- It is highly desirable that you have good knowledge and understanding of the following platforms and their deployment:
- Automated deployment of APIs via API Management / App Service
- Office 365 products such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online
- EM+S products such as Intune, Azure Rights Management and Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environment
- Knowledge of deployment orchestration and configuration management tools
- Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
- Amazon AWS Cloud Services
- Experience in deploying and configuring SCCM