over 1 year ago
New Product Development Technologist - FMCG - Dublin West
Are you interested in joining a strong Food development division that is responsible for the innovation and development of a large variety of products that supply local and global markets? If so, please read below.
- Plan and implement New Product introduction, from the trial kitchens to the manufacturing site
- Manage NPD projects for the organisation to drive food developments from concept through testing to introduction to launch within set timescales
- Track and measure production costs, understanding the commercial side of the food production process on a large scale.
- Implementation of improvements in production and process
- Create of finished product specifications and pack copies
- Ensure Legal compliance for food safety plans through audits, day to day operations in the NPD lab.
- Participate in process evaluations of products and to also work closely with manufacturing teams during transfer of product from NPD to the manufacturing department
- Degree in a relevant discipline - Food Technology/Food Science/Nutritional Science
- 2-3 years of experience in an NPD development position in an FMCG organisation is essential
The next step for you:??
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to?Simona Morelli?from?Next Generation Recruitment?or alternatively call her on her direct line on??+353 1 6498537. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.?