10 days ago
NPD Manager - Co. Wicklow
My client, a leading Irish-owned food manufacturing company based in Co. Wicklow, is looking for a NPD Manager who will join and lead the NPD team along with pipeline planning for NPD and EPD.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Wicklow.
You will be responsible for leading all product development from concept, launch and post launch for both retail and foodservice customers. You will work cross functionally with all teams within the business to ensure a smooth and timely launch.
What will you do in this job?
- You will develop and complete recipe trials, taste panelling, production trials and upscaling to first production runs.
- You will adopt the stage gate process and ensure key stages are completed within agreed timelines ensuring that all products meet technical, price, production parameters and are correctly costed.
- You will facilitate customer presentations on and off site. You will build strong relationships with customers.
- You will conduct line trials for new products and processes.
- You will participate in the evaluation of current products/processes and suggest improvements & implementation plans.
- You will liaise with new and existing suppliers ensure an adequate and suitable material/raw material is sourced. Ensuring specifications for new materials and components for all projects are correct.
- You will review current product range and identify opportunities for improvements.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline - Food Science, Culinary Arts, Food Technology.
- You have a minimum of four year's food product development experience.
- You have a proven track record of taking products from concept to launch.
- You have a good knowledge of HACCP, BRC and Health & Safety standards.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to YOUR NAME at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.