7 months ago
NPD Officer - Co. Kildare
Are you a food scientist with 2+ years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry ready to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an NPD Officer in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their NPD team. You will be reporting into the Senior NPD Officer and you will be responsible for bringing new products from concept approval to launch to include planning & executing trials, drafting new product specifications and liaising with ingredient suppliers.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for planning and implementing NPD trials and brining new products from concept to fruition through the stage gated New Product Introduction (NPI) processes.
- You will be responsible for organising process trials and related procedures, chemical analysis, trial reports, customer consultation, presentations and first production etc.
- You will be responsible for preparing appropriate records to effectively track and measure the process and projects and to conduct calculations of product costings.
- You will be responsible for understanding the marketplace, conduct research of the market, and change/evolve the product offering to meet consumer trends.
- You will be liaising with all functions including Marketing, Sales, Production, Maintenance, Administration, Technical and Purchasing as appropriate to progress live projects.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 2+ years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.