9 months ago
Role Title: Senior NPD Technologist
Reference Number: KC11367
Location: Dublin West/Dublin North
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting fora Senior NPD Technologist for a well-established and successful company within the food manufacturing industry. The role requires an individual with 2+ years’ experience leading NPD projects from stage gate to presentation in a busy FMCG environment.
- Managing the strategic pipeline of work for future Product Development projects.
- Leading the product development process for the organisation by driving food developments from the stage gate right through to launch for own branded products on behalf of the business.
- Responsible for driving pilot products through the NPD process to include leading sensory and taste panels.
- Creating, developing and improving supplier and contract manufacturer relationships
- Ensuring that new product specifications and product quality are in line with business requirements
- Identifying new food trends and benchmarking against competitor products.
- Liaising with internal functions such as sales, marketing, quality and production.
- Presenting to stakeholders internally.
- Responsible for product costings and approving artwork
- 4+ Years’ experience in a product development position within the food industry.
- 2+ Years’ experience leading projects from stage gate to launch
- Degree qualified in Food Science or culinary discipline is essential.
- A strong knowledge of and passion for food.
- Ability to travel to manufacturing facilities internationally once/twice a month
- Passion to drive product innovation.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.