almost 2 years ago
My client a leading FMCG company is looking for a New Product Development Technologist to drive innovative product development onsite. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking new products from concept approval to launch. They are looking to hire a driven, innovative individual to help with the success of the department.
- Plan and implement New Product introduction processes
- Manage NPD projects for the organisation to drive food developments from concept through testing to introduction to launch within set timescales
- Track and measure production costs
- Adapt to market trends
- Develop new product ideas within the HACCP system to ensure food safety at all times
- Implementation of improvements in production and process
- Create of finished product specifications and pack copies
- Ensure Legal compliance for food safety plans through audits, day to day operations in the NPD lab
- Participate in process evaluations of products and to also work closely with manufacturing teams during transfer of product from NPD to the manufacturing department
- Minimum 2 Years' experience in a NPD position within a FMCG company
- ** Animal Nutrition experience and/or knowledge is essential **
- Degree in a relevant discipline: Food Technology/Food Science/Nutritional Science/Animal Nutrition
- Passion to drive NPD and develop products
The next step for you: Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.