€32k per year
about 2 years ago
My client, a leading FMCG company is looking for a New Product Development Technologist to drive innovative product development onsite.
- Plan and implement New Product introduction processes
- Manage NPD projects for the organisation to drive food developments from concept through testing to introduction to launch within set timescales
- Track and measure production costs
- Adapt to market trends
- Develop new product ideas within the HACCP system to ensure food safety at all times.
- Implementation of improvements in production and process
- Create of finished product specifications and pack copies
- Ensure Legal compliance for food safety plans through audits, day to day operations in the NPD lab.
- Participate in process evaluations of products and to also work closely with manufacturing teams during transfer of product from NPD to the manufacturing department
- Degree in a relevant discipline - Food Technology/Food Science/Nutritional Science
- Minimum 3 Years' experience in a NPD development position in an FMCG organisation
- Direct Meat experience preferable
- Passion to drive NPD and develop products
- Commercially aware
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.