15 days ago
NPI Project Manager- Food Industry- 12 Month Contract
Ready for a move into your next role as an NPI Project Manager? Are you interested in growing your career in a well established Food manufacturing organisation? Then maybe this is the right position for you.
Our client, a leading food manufacturer based in the Midlands are looking to grow their existing team with an enthusiastic and experienced NPI Project Manager. This is a 12 month contract position that will offer excellent opportunities for the right individual to manage the NPI process on behalf of the site. The successful candidate will also be the central point of contact for Customers on NPD Development & Projects.
What you will do in this job:
- Co-ordination of all customer projects from initiation, through development, first productions and final review to ensure all sites, departments and suppliers meet critical project dates the NPI process
- Support Commercial team on all NPD/NPI Technical Projects
- Communicate with appropriate site technical teams on issues raised by customer and ensuring they are responded too in a timely and robust way
- Develop a detailed knowledge of each site’s products, capabilities, constraints
- Lead and take part in Continuous Improvement activities on site
- Understand product ingredients, manufacturing, and packaging processes to ensure communication with customers is meaningful and accurate
Minimum requirements for this job:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 3+ years project management experience required
- Experience dealing with cross functional teams within a mnaufacturing environment
- Ability to liaise externally with customers and present finished product to them when required
- Excellent decision-making skills, strong leadership and communication proficiency
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.