019 60 97 84
about 2 years ago
A great opportunity for an Office 365 / Team’s Engineer popped up with one of our clients. You will provide the engineering and third level of support for all Office 365 and Team’s platform and related services. You will be able to demonstrate deep technical skills, proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Team’s. Analyze, architect, design and deliver solutions on the following Team’s platform components. This will involve governance, prototyping, solutioning, blueprints, road-mapping, technical delivery and syndication with multiple stakeholders and peer technical groups through detailed documentation & presentations.
Architecture and engineering of Microsoft Office 365 Groups, Team’s, providing guidance and deep technical knowledge on various Team’s architecture elements deployed in an Enterprise environment. Must be able to talk about Team’s and Office 365 Platform Services across all organizational levels (Technical, PM's and Executives.
What you will need in the role:
- Experience with assessing, architecting and supporting Office 365 Groups
- Deep understanding of SharePoint Online.
- Experience deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Team’s, SfB on premise and Online.
- Experience with deploying Team’s.
- Experience deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Modern Authentication
- Experience Azure AD and Conditional Access.
- Experience implementing One Drive.
- Must have experience with either Team’s or Skype for Business.
- Experience with Team’s Phone System and SfB Enterprise Voice.
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office 365 Security Center - deploying policies and other best practice configurations and reviewing message traces and audit logs.
- Experience deploying and configuring SfB/Team’s audio, video and telephony solutions as well as integration with Exchange/Office 365 Unified Messaging.
- Experience integrating Team’s with other unified communications systems (chat, media, video, voice).
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills. Able to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics.
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities.
- Microsoft Exchange Online.
- Ability to perform client testing, server patching and deployment assistance.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Implement, support, and maintain customers' Exchange environment.
- Writing assessment, design, migration and operational support documents.
- Provide technical guidance to delivery teams during the course of managed services engagements.
- Top tier escalation for critical errors in customer environments.
- Technical deep dives and Root Cause Analysis.
- Assist with the design and development of Continuant’s proprietary monitoring and remote management tools.
- Manages, evaluates performance of, provides feedback to, coaches, and provides career guidance to Analyst and Consultant level team members.
- MCSE Messaging, Communication, Office 365 and/or Productivity.
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant systems engineering and/or infrastructure experience.
- ITIL Foundation or Microsoft Solution and Operations Framework certification is a plus.
- Must have experience with Exchange on premise and Online.
- Experience with migrating to Exchange Online.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience with specified infrastructure and IT technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology or a similar field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Certifications are a plus.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.