15 days ago
Office Admin in Dublin 2
A fantastic opportunity has just come up for an Office Admin with 1+ year of experience in an administrative/utility support type role and with strong communication skills and command of English. If you think that this might be you don't be shy and get in touch with us! You will have the opportunity to work with a company that aims at transforming Ireland into an environmentally sustainable society. You will be the initial point of contact and link between employees, internal departments and external parties, including customers. You will handle clerical and administrative duties, coordination of facilities activities, analyse and improve office processes and policies and ensure that the office operates smoothly.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients and coordinating and monitoring ID access badge protocols
- Directing general email queries from clients, members of the public and referring clients to the relevant departments for further information
- Resolving administrative problems by analysing information and identifying and communicating solutions
- Maintaining continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management
- Providing general office administrative support to the Finance & Corporate Services Department including the HR team
- 1+ year minimum of relevant experience in an administrative/utility support type role
- Education: Level 6/PLC Certificate or Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- Good IT skills and familiarity with MS Office packages
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simona Morelli from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120 . Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.