City of Dublin
8 months ago
Office Administrator & Junior Accounts Support - €15/hour – Dublin 2 – Part-Time Permanent role
My client, a consulting company based in Dublin 2, is looking for an Office Administrator & Junior Accounts Support who will be in a pivotal position within the company. This role involves supporting the Managing Director and ensuring the administration and accounts requirements of the business are being met at all times.
- Provide exceptional administrative and organisational support at Director level
- Manage diaries proactively and efficiently.
- Event management
- Receive, open and deal with post and emails received on a daily basis
- Collate, review and maintain timesheet records for client invoicing
- Raise and issue client invoices
- Responsible for the chasing and collection of payments relating to unpaid invoices through building strong client-centric relations with each client and their accounts payable teams
- Review and process supplier invoices
- 3+ years administration experience in start-ups of growth SMEs.
- Third level qualification in business or a related field, or equivalent is desirable
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simona Morelli from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6498537 . Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.