almost 2 years ago
Online Acquisition Manager
My client is 100% Irish owned and one of Ireland's original e-commerce businesses. The company is commercially very strong, technologically aware and takes a data driven approach to marketing which drives a significant volume of new business and contributes significantly to the profitability of the business.
They are an online gift delivering company looking for an e-commerce leader within a proven fast growing business, experiencing huge success with two unique global B2C brands.
The opening is with an extremely talented internal team, and will report directly to the CEO, gaining excellent experience.
Your main duties:
- Developing the Customer Acquisition plan of new customers and existing ones, in line with business goals and objectives.
- Managing marketing budgets with online campaigns running primarily in Ireland, USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
- The role is a hands on role and involves day to day execution & campaign management of all paid traffic in order to get our target ROAS.
- Lead Planning, Forecasting & Commercials, PPC, Partnerships, SEO/Organic, Social and Display acknowledging the increasing complexity of consumer behaviour and the impact that has on each individual channels and evolving therefore the overall methodology for online marketing and acquisition.
- Develop new analysis around customer lifetime value, drive stronger commercial partnerships, improve procedures in reporting and sharpen the efforts in automation, social media and mobile.
- Play a key role in the Marketing & Website Leadership team.
The skills and background needed:
- At least a (BA hons) degree in Business, marketing or an otherwise relevant qualification.
- The successful candidate must have a deep knowledge and proven experience of working and managing large online budgets with ROAS targets for Google & Facebook.
- Expert Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics skills required.
- Experience with online marketing in an organization that is scaling would be ideal.
- Results focused with a strong record of continuous professional improvement essential.
- Fluent in English essential, additional languages an advantage.
The Next Step for you :
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.