016 49 85 43
13 days ago
I have an OpenShift DevOps Support role that may be of your interest. It's based in Dublin and it's with a company that offer top tear outsourced technical solutions for more than a few large corporations in Ireland.
If you are a trouble-shooter, with a strong background on OpenShift and Red Hat, looking forward to work and provide solutions to diverse environments, this is a role for you.
In this role:
- You will provide level 2 support to an OpenShift environment,
- troubleshoot for both internal teams and business users,
- deliver solutions as accorded on the agreed SLAs &
- provide solutions to a number of areas including VMWare, Storage, Networks and IT Ops.
For this role:
- You'll need at least 4 years of experience as a DevOps/ InfraOps engineer, plus 2 years working with Red Hat OpenShift,
- experience supporting business critical 24/7 platforms and solutions &
- working knowledge of VMware, Storage and Networks.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line. Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.