€26k - 27k per year
+353 1 96 09 783
almost 2 years ago
Administrator to work in the Operations department
Calling all graduates looking to start their careers and climb up the ladder in a fast-paced outsourcing IT company!
We are on the look out for a motivated graduate or junior administrator able to think on their feet and take ownership of any admin duties thrown their way. This is a support role so it the day to day tasks will vary, making this an interesting opportunity.
Although this is a graduate role, you will receive mentorship and training from the company that will allow you to grow into a more senior role.
Location: Dublin City Central
Salary: €26 000 per annum
What does this involve:
- Maintain stock in head office and clients offices
- Deal with vendors for sales quotes, new equipment and parts for equipment
- Reporting any incidents, tasks, installations or out of scope tickets to be charged
- Tracking orders placed and ensuring these are completed by the engineer
- Recording and maintaining assets moving to and from clients
- Processing tickets using the company's system and allocating engineers to each ticket
- Minimum educational requirements: Higher certificate or diploma
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Willing to learn and take on any task
Whilst these are only some of the tasks you will be required to do on a day to day basis, the company is willing to invest their time and resources in you to ensure you succeed and grow within the company
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simone Caron at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.