12 months ago
Role Title: Group Operations Manager
Ref No: KC11484
Next Generation recruitment are currently recruiting for a Group Operations Manager for a well-established company within the Food Industry. The successful candidate will be required to manage a group of manufacturing facilities for a fast paced dynamic organisation within the Food Industry. This exciting opportunity will give the candidate an excellent opportunity to take ownership over the processes on site and drive and promote continuous improvement activities across the site.
- Manage development and implementation of site level production/operations processes
- Ensuring the achievement of best-in class service levels to external customers
- Management of budget for overall operation
- Responsible for ensuring KPIs are achieved in line with company goals
- Responsible for overall headcount of in excess of 140 people across the 3 manufacturing sites
- Overall responsibility for Supply Chain and Logistics across the site
- Develop and drive continuous improvement activities across the site
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- 5+ years at a senior level within a Food manufacturing environment is esential, knowledge of BRC or HACCP is a must
- Experience managing multi site operations within the food industry is highly desireable
- Need to be process/systems driven
- Excellent computer experience and good analytical skills
- Broader supply chain management skills are desirable
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.