3 months ago
Operations Quality Manager
(Dublin - Permanent)
The main purpose of this role is to guarantee the whole operation in Dublin Airport is efficiently performed to deliver the best customer experience by having the right and cleaned cars in the right place at the right time.
- Analyse reservation trends and identify peaks and troughs to plan accurately the outsourced teams in line with business needs and budget
- Overview the branch operations measuring times and movement schedules in order to save time and cost for the business
- Identify and implement Continuous Improvement initiatives (e.g. develop a process to ensure only cars returned are cleaned eliminating potential wastes in time and costs)
- Introduce periodic inspections of vehicles to ensure it is safe and secure as well as the best practises are adhered
- Maintain all compound equipment/facility is in good working order according to H&S requirements
- Ensure car park is laid out in a manner that allows our fleet to flow but seeks improvements to reduce costs in moving activities
- Measure and report the overall operations activities to identify ways to improve process time and quality wise and ensure on busy days that rigorous plan is in place and report back on issues causing delays to clients (e.g. measure number of clients waiting on vehicles in cleaning process)
- Review direct reports performance on a regular basis (minimum quarterly review) and create KPI's, personal development plans and a training plan for each direct report
- Maintain and support HR policies and procedures
- Third Level Degree or similar certification is required
- Previous experience in a car rental business or logistics services company is essential
- Solid strategic planning and analytical skills including the ability to forecast demand
- Strong communication and influencing skills
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.