9 months ago
OpEx Specialist - Dublin - Contract - Life Science Manufacturing
This Manufacturing site is looking for an experienced Operations Excellence Specialist to join the large technical team onsite. The role is responsible for using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies for a multitude of projects.
- Drive the ongoing introduction and advancement of Operational Excellence culture throughout the all the teams onsite
- Design, develop and roll out training plan to build Operational Excellence capabilities across all levels
- Lead teams in the development of efficient business management systems through training programs
- Promote cross-functional and inter-site teamwork to accomplish shared objectives through the implementation of lean principles, systems and tools.
- Leading and coaching teams in lean improvement projects through from conception to completion.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Trained in some form of Continuous Improvement strategies is a must!
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading teams in the implementation of Lean Six Sigma concepts, methodologies and tools.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line 01 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval