Sarah Mac Mullan
about 1 month ago
An established global pharmaceutical with multiple global manufacturing facilities have recently established a virtual global supply chain and have recently launched and developed multiple branded products . As part of this new external manufacturing structure they are currently developing a pipe-line of innovator products in bio-pharma and they need to recruit new global technical operations team to develop and launch biotechnical products into global markets. As a result of this expansion they are looking to recruit an Associate Director Packaging Operations to assist with this expansion
- You will be part of newly established team within the external manufacturing group and will report into a Global Director Technical Operations .
- You will responsible for managing the manufacturing output of all the contract manufacturing across primary and secondary packaging as the company scales up production of all existing and new pharma bio-pharma products.
- You will be responsible for the operational efficiency of all external packaging suppliers and for correcting any deviations of out put.
- You will be responsible for correcting any manufacturing stoppages within the packaging suppliers operations and also to implement preventive measure to offset any future disruption to supply.
- You will play an integral in the design of all packaging solutions across both primary and secondary packaging across all pharma and bio-pharma products as the organization continues to expand their product portfolio .
- You will be degree qualified with 10-15 years packaging experience within the pharmaceutical or biopharma sector.
- You will have extensive drug product packaging experience .
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations