Based on your experience
+353 196 09 771
6 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Pharma/Biopharma Recruiter?
Next Gene§% we need a Pharma/Biopharma Recruiter to take over a hot desk. We aim to provide our clients with the best service possible, and pharma and biopharma roles are in high demand from our clients.
This is a permanent job and our office is based in Dublin right by St Stephen's Green (when we're not in a lockdown) with a start date in February!
What will you do in this job?
- You will sell! Yes, in recruitment we're always selling something (services to clients, jobs and companies to candidates, candidates to hiring managers - it's permanent negotiations).
- You will generate your own book of business in the pharmaceutical industry through cross-pollination, traditional business development techniques and inbound sales techniques.
- You will build relationships with your client's hiring managers in order to help them hire the best team possible.
- You will leave no stone unturned to find the best candidates for the role and you will guide them throughout the recruitment process all the way to giving them a good luck phone call before their 1 st day.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You're an agency recruiter, with at least 2 years' experience in an agency environment.
- You are well used to business development and generating your own clients.
- This is a hands-on 360 recruiter role so BD, sourcing, and recruiting are core parts of the job.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with quarterly incentives and a strong commission structure.
- Flexibility to work remotely or from the office, we have laptops and VoIP phones, so no pandemic will stop us!
- Time to rest, with the 22 days of paid annual leave + your birthday off!
- A career development path.
- We care about our people's wellness, so we have an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) a Wellness Programme and an Education scheme.
- We make commute easier with the Tax Saver schemes and the Bike to work scheme (and secure bike parking).
And... much more! (but a lot of it was office-based, so we're rethinking everything)
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Maura O'Hea at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.