€80k per year
over 1 year ago
Next generation is currently seeking an experienced Plant Manager to join a highly successful and highly automated electronics company. This multi-site role will involve managing a headcount of 100+ people. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience in all aspects of the plant operations to include logistics and supply chain.
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of aspects of manufacturing/production.
- Drive continuous improvement by adhering to lean principles.
- Ensuring that production cost are kept to minimum whilst also ensuring production yields are maintained and customer expectations are met.
- Ensuring compliance of Health and Safety, quality and HR standards and principles for all staff.
- Responsible for the engagement of stakeholders in all key decisions.
- Ensuring targets are achieved in line with budget expectations.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all documentation and financial reports, ensuring these are delivered on time.
- 5+ Years in an operations/ senior production role within the electronics/medical diagnostics manufacturing Industry.
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline is an
- Strong commercial acumen is a must.
- Cross functional experience across a range of departments.
- Engineering experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.