€90k per year
over 1 year ago
If you are a programmer that is captivated by Big Data technologies we want to hear from you!
My client is an analytics expert that is looking for a passionate Data Engineer to maintain their data pipelines and armour them securely!
Who you are?
You enjoy analytics, but you also know that you out-program every data scientist out there?
You are someone who knows best technologies to use to solve technical problems.
You know how to combine those technologies to enable smooth flow of data pipelines.
What the job is?
- Manage the Big Data Platform
- Be a visionary in keeping the system reinforced with latest technologies
- Integrate machine learning algorithms into the system
- Provide expertise on big data infrastructure
What you need to do the job?
- Advanced programming skills in Java, Scala, or Python
- Big Data framework understanding
- Experience in systems creation
- 2+ years’ experience with Hadoop
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation with great package
- Supportive and expert in their fields peers
- Dublin central location
- Great career progression
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Egle Gradeckaite – Data Science Talent Acquisition Consultant on [email protected], Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call me on +353 16 498 543.
The Next Generation Recruitment Data Science division recruits exclusively for candidates with market-leading analytical, statistical and programming expertise. Working in areas such as Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Data Modeling, GIS, Quantitative Risk, Fraud Analytics, CRM Optimisation, Predictive Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Mining, Platform Development, Advanced Algorithms, Analytics Research and Analytics Consultancy, whatever your Data Science background send us your CV and we contact you to discuss suitable opportunities.
All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, we will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.