016 49 85 46
7 months ago
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join their team. You will play a lead role in process investigations, identifying root causes and delivering process improvements.
- Carry out structured investigations into process issues
- Proactively working on process improvements before issues occur
- Leading and implementing change to key areas of production
- Supporting the on time release of product as required
- Act as the SME for production processes in cross functional teams/projects
- Third level qualification (NFQ Level 8 or higher) in Process Engineering or a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of GMP and a right first time approach
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.