5 months ago
12 month FTC
An innovative company based in South County Dublin is seeking to hire a Process Engineer who will provide day-to-day tactical engineering support on a 24/5 shift pattern. This is a 12 month contract role, designed to assist the existing team in troubleshooting all processes and equipment.
- Creating problem statements, conducting root cause analysis and supporting non conformances
- Address flow interrupter and reliability tasks supplied by the Maintenance and Engineering Teams.
- Ensuring consistency, quality and adherence to frameworks with all documentation on problems and corrective actions maintained appropriately.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Strong reporting skills
- Five years’ experience in a related field, ideally within Aseptic Filling.
- · Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Ash Hearn, Talent Acquisition Partner, Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively give me a call on 01 649 8545 (DD) for more detail.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.