9 months ago
Role Title: Procurement Category Manager- Indirect
Job Ref: KC11348
Our client is well established organisation in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently are looking to recruit a Global Procurement Category Manager for their expanding operation based in North Dublin. This dynamic fast paced company are going through a rapid phase of expansion and offer excellent opportunities for career progression within the business. The role will require the successful candidate the opportunity to carry out indirect procurement related activities across the business.
- Leading negotiations and implementation of contracts and SLA’s across a range of indirect goods and services on a global scale. Approximate spend will be in excess of €60 Million.
- Management of supplier evaluation and vendor programs
- Management of supplier consolidation initiatives and activities
- Proactively identify risks and work with cross-functional business partners to develop robust mitigation and contingency plans
- Co-ordinate and conduct supplier performance evaluations
- Degree qualified in a Business, Supply Chain or Engineering related discipline.
- 5+ years’ global sourcing experience within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device or food Industries
- Must have extensive indirect procurement experience
- IPICS or IIPMM qualification desirable
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% of the time (Mainly Europe)
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.