about 1 month ago
Role Title: Indirect Procurement Category Manager- EMEA
Job Ref: KC11643
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Indirect Procurement Category Manager. Our client is a well-established organisation that is looking to bring an experienced purchasing professional on board to oversee procurement requirements across a wide variety of indirect categories on a Regional Level. The role requires someone with 5+ years cross category procurement experience in a multi-national blue chip organisation.
- Responsible for procurement activities across a wide variety of categories to include Professional Services, Marketing, Facilities and Technology
- Lead strategic sourcing activities and manage negotiations with suppliers
- Drive cost improvement and cost avoidance initiatives for the business
- Monitoring the market for specific trends and opportunities
- Developing and building upon relationships with existing suppliers and creating relationships with new suppliers
- Monitor KPI’s across allocated categories
- Ensuring stakeholder engagement across all levels and all functions
- At least 5+ years’ Procurement experience across a wide range of Categories
- Must have experience having managed spends in excess of €10 Million
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience is essential
- Honours Degree in a related business or supply chain discipline
- Extensive experience managing large budgets
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.